His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mineral Makeup

I ordered little sample sizes of mineral makeup. These little jars of mineral makeup lasts me a few months so it really saves me money because mineral makeup is so concentrated. I finally got my order, it actually came yesterday but we only have one set of keys (lame, I know!), so I had to wait until today to pick it up.

I ordered a lavender-type color versatile powder to use as an eye liner. These powders can be used as eye shadow, on your nails, lips, blush, etc. The color is much lighter than I thought, so I will have to play with the color a bit and see what works on me. She also included samples of versatile powder in Grape Soda and eye shadow in Chocolate. I haven't had a chance to use either color yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment