His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Catching Up

The lack of sleep is catching up with me. I am ready to go to sleep and not wake up until tomorrow! But I can't, I have a 3 year old. LOL

It's been busy all day at work. I am going to train on a second platform on Wednesday. I chose either Wednesday or Thursday since that is Shannon's days off. I need to make sure Kyle won't interupt me while training. Once I finish that, I will be able to work 2 platforms at once. Hopefully make more money!

I am still looking for other texting jobs. I saw another company is hiring operators, so I sent an email out. I heard it's a really good company to work for, BUT it's really hard to get in. So, I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Shannon is planning on getting the car fixed on one of his days off, which one, I couldn't tell you. Knowing him, he'll wait til Thursday night. Another inconvenience is that we have a car care center not too far from our house, he could easily WALK home, but there are NO SIDEWALKS and NO PEDESTRIAN stop lights! So he's thinking of walking over to Walmart which is on the same side of this place and not too far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment