His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Full Day

I have a full work day today. My schedule seems to have one day a week of a full work day and the rest of the days are 4 or 5 hour shifts. I prefer the short shifts. I just hope it's busy today.

Last night I had a 4 1/2 hour shift. It went by pretty quick. I wore my Walkfit insoles and my feet were hurting like crazy. I have to work my feet into them and start slow. For now, I will stick with my arch supports.

Shannon's phone interview was really short but it sounded like they had trouble hearing him. It is really hard to read what they are thinking but we're thinking positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment