His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Another Long Day

Yesterday went by pretty quickly, we were busy! I was also on the grocery side of the store, so that helped. My body is aching and sore from having to stand for so long in one spot.

Shannon received a call back for a position I applied for on craigslist. The General Manager emailed him last week and Shannon called last Friday and left a message. The General Manager called back yesterday morning. Shannon returned his call in the afternoon. He has a job interview on Wednesday. The hotel property is about 6 1/2 hours away. Since the interview is so far away, he's probably going to stay the night.

I asked Shannon to wash our bed sheets and he ended up doing all of the laundry for me! He did at least 3 loads of laundry yesterday! I am off tomorrow, so I plan on doing some cleaning and washing my work clothes.

I have another long day at work today. I have an 8 hour shift, with an hour lunch. I am definitely looking forward to my day off tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment