His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, October 16, 2009

Day 2 of 7 Days Straight

Well, it's now Day 2 of working 7 days straight at work. I only have to work 4 hours tonight, so it's not that bad. I woke up pretty early this morning. I turned on the morning news and they were all talking about "balloon boy" and the family. It's too bad that the media focuses on how the parents decide to raise their kids and how they live their life. I wish I could email the family and let them know that we believe them and support them! I don't think they did this as a publicity stunt or attention.

We're getting ready for Kyle's evaluation this afternoon. Of course, we have no idea what to expect. I am not sure if he's going to be evaluated (yet again) or if we're meeting with everyone who has evaluated him so far. We just hope he can get enrolled into this preschool!

1 comment:

  1. How many evaluations have Kyle been to? Did they find what he is dignoised with?

    ReplyDelete