His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Waiting for my Day Off

Not much has been going on here. The last few days have been 4 hour shifts at work. Yesterday I didn't have to work until 6 PM! I did laundry since I had so much time to kill! I also ended up taking a nap a few hours before I had to go in. I do like working in the evening but our day just drags on when I have to wait that long until I have to go in. I am off tomorrow and I am looking forward to it.

The last two nights, Kyle has gone to bed all by himself. He just crawls in bed and covers himself with the covers and goes to sleep. It's so cute. We're just glad he knows he can do that.

The school district called last week to schedule Kyle's full evaluation for this coming Friday at 8:15 AM. Unfortunately it's a bit too early for us, so I am going to call them to see if we can get a later time, if not, we'll just have to drag ourselves in. I also want to ask them if this will be an all day thing or at least find out how long it will be. I am not sure if I need to bring snacks in for Kyle or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment