His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, October 3, 2009

It's My Friday

Today is my Friday from work. I work a 4 hour shift and then I am off for the next two days.

Last night I worked 4 hours as well. I walked into a busy night! It was great. It was busy non-stop for my entire shift! The time went by so fast.

The meeting with the school district went okay. It was a meeting with two preschool teachers. Luckily they had toys for Kyle to play with. He explored the little room while they asked questions about him. They also asked what school district we live in, which we had no idea so we told them where we live and they guessed our district. So, he wouldn't attend preschool at this particular location where we met the teachers, it's in a really run down area.

No comments:

Post a Comment