His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, October 19, 2009

Two More Days of Working

The weekend was pretty busy at work. Yesterday I had an 8 1/2 hour day at work and was stuck on the express lane! It was annoying, but overall, it made my day go by fast.

I am disappointed to hear that the "balloon boy" story was a hoax all along. I believed the father when he said they had nothing to gain from all of this, but he was playing us! Crazy!

The next two days of work are short shifts for me. I love the 4 hour shifts! I plan on doing some chores when I get home today. My in-laws are out of town on a vacation. They said they were going to Charleston, SC. If they don't like it there, they would drive up to Myrtle Beach instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment