His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Start of 7 Days Straight

Yesterday was my day off from work. I ended up doing laundry since I needed clean clothes for work. I didn't do any cleaning since I did that earlier in the week. We also went grocery shopping and bought a whole bunch of food. I also bought some "vitamin enhanced" drink mix for my water. I bought two flavors and they are both really good. It's a great addition to my water, and the vitamins are a great bonus too.

Tomorrow is Kyle's evaluation. I just hope I won't forget. I have so much on my mind.

I am not looking forward to having so many days of work in a row without a day off. I wish they would give us consecutive days off. These split days off are tiring, and more days off would be nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment