His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Cleaning Mission

This afternoon I had plenty of time before I had to be at work, so I started cleaning again. I ended up cleaning Kyle's playroom where his toys are kept and there's a TV in there for him. We also keep his little reclining chair in there for him to sit in. Just as I was starting to clean, the big news story of the day was the 6 year old boy thought to be in the weather balloon was on TV. Shannon couldn't take his eyes off the screen.

I cleaned up Kyle's toys off the floor and picked up the trash that was all over. I even sprinkled baking soda on the carpet and vacuumed the playroom. I asked Shannon to clean that room a few days before and he never did it. It was bothering me that it hadn't been cleaned yet, so I ended up doing it.

When I finished my cleaning, the story was still playing on TV. When they finally showed the picture of the family, Shannon immediately recognized the family from the show Wife Swap! He had just seen a repeat episode the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment