His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, October 26, 2009

9 Hours

I have a long day today, I have a 9 hour day at work today with a one hour lunch. I plan on writing a letter on my lunch hour since I don't take an hour to eat lunch. I usually end up walking around the store after I eat. I am back to pen palling. I miss receiving letters in the mail.

We bought Kyle new shoes. They are Toy Story velcro shoes and they light up when he walks. He loves them and loves walking around in them. They make a different sound when he walks and he loves the new feel of them.

Kyle recently learned how to jump! He also started dancing. I usually start dancing and he starts dancing too. He loves it! Shannon also taught him to look through binoculars outside. He loves looking all around with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment