His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Exhaustion Catching Up

Yesterday was my day off. I ended up doing a couple of loads of laundry and took a nap. The night before, I went to bed really early, so I felt a little more rested. The 6 days straight of working really took a toll on me. In the coming weeks, I have a few days of 8 1/2 and 9 hour days at work. I am not looking forward to them. I am really feeling exhausted. When I am at home, I have to do the cleaning and other chores that need to be done. I also do the job hunting online for Shannon. I wish I had more days off.

I am working tonight 5 PM to 9 PM and then I am off again. I plan on doing more laundry and cleaning.

I need to call Kyle's speech therapist to schedule a session but I have been too tired from working.

I haven't been able to watch any of my favorite shows on TV so I try to catch up on them online when I can. Either that or I am unable to stay up late enough to watch them.

No comments:

Post a Comment