His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, October 12, 2009

Cleaning Frenzy

Today is my day off from work and I am feeling accomplished! Right after I ate breakfast, I called the school district and rescheduled Kyle's full evaluation on Friday to 1:30 PM.

This afternoon, I ended up doing some much needed cleaning. Since my cleaning supplies were running low, I had to refill our soap dispenser, [green] cleaning spray bottle, and baking soda. I use baking soda to clean the bathtub, toilet, and sink. I also did some vacuuming and sprinkled baking soda on the carpets to freshen them up. I haven't had time or energy to clean since I started working again.

No comments:

Post a Comment