His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Long Day Followed by a Day Off

Kyle and I had a late start this morning. We both woke up around 10 AM. I didn't have to work until 2 PM, so I am glad I slept in a bit. I had breakfast and lunch with him as always, just later than we normally do. My work day went by really fast. I started out at the express lane where we sell tobacco products and then I was moved to a register with a conveyor belt (which I prefer).

I came home to find out that Kyle was approved for Medicaid...finally!!!! I think we had to wait almost 2 months for this! Now we can get him back on speech therapy! I will be calling his speech therapist tomorrow to set something up. Kyle also has his full evaluation for the preschool this Friday.

I am off tomorrow. I plan on doing laundry since I am scheduled to work 7 days straight without a day off. We also have to go grocery shopping, we are out of food and I am also needing food to bring to work. I am also planning on making different things for breakfast for Kyle. He's so picky with what he eats but when we find something he likes, we like to make it for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment