His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, October 5, 2009

Sluggish Days Off

Yesterday and today were my days off from work. I have been feeling exhausted and sluggish from my period. I am surprised at how much it's slowed me down.

Shannon has a phone interview on Wednesday! It's the same place that called him last week. We're both excited, but at the same time, we're not getting our hopes up too high. We're still thinking positive.

I finally received my Walkfit Platinum insoles that I bought on ebay! I know it took a little while longer than I thought, but it was being shipped from China. When I did contact the seller a few days ago, he wrote back within minutes.

1 comment: