His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Cleaning frenzy

Right after I put Kyle on the bus, Shannon and I went to breakfast and then went to Walmart for groceries.

Shannon's parents are coming to visit sometime this week and want to stay overnight in our second bedroom.  So, we've been cleaning like mad.  He is cleaning the bathroom top to bottom and I have been removing clutter, throwing as much as I can away, going through clothes and vacuuming.  Shannon even bought Comet and a scrub brush so he could use them to clean the bathroom.  He doesn't like my "green cleaning" products. 

They want to stay with us and then go look at a few apartment complexes the next day.  They don't want to spend $100+ on a hotel room.

We still have a ton of cleaning and de-cluttering to do.  Two years ago when we moved to our current place, we went through our things and threw away as much as could.  This time around, we plan on doing the same.  I am going to get rid of anything and everything I possibly can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment