His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, March 11, 2013

So much done!

It isn't even noon and I have done so much today!  I am doing my last load of laundry (I did two loads earlier).  This morning, right after I put Kyle on the bus, I threw away all of the boxes that were taking up our kitchen.  As a blogger, I get a lot of packages.  I also cleaned our floors and washed our mats.  Our sheets have been changed and our towels are being washed. 

In between all of that, I wrote two product reviews.

This weekend, I received a frame and my two salt lamps that I purchased from Walmart.  My poster is now in a frame and it looks gorgeous! 

Since we are moving in May, I am saving every big box we receive.  So far, I have three boxes from Walmart orders that I am saving. 

Shannon called to let me know that he will be working until 8:30pm or so tonight.  There was a call off so he's going to cover another site after he finishes his 8 hour shift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment