His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Staying overnight

Shannon is staying overnight out of town.  He packed a few things before he left so that he had the option to stay at a hotel tonight.  His training class is very draining, so he wants to go to sleep and then wake up fully refreshed.  He may have to stay overnight later this week.

I can tell this is going to be a long week with him gone so much.  I hate that he in a different city and has to commute to the training class.  

I did more cleaning today.  I cleaned as much as I could in the living room and went through Kyle's toy box and got rid of toys he no longer plays with and broken toys.

I am also trying to keep the trash and boxes under control.  I am receiving several packages a day so the boxes can easily stack up!  The last few days, I have had to take the trash and boxes out after Kyle gets on the school bus in the morning and in the afternoon before Kyle gets home.   I am also saving big boxes so when we are ready to start packing, we won't have to buy packing boxes. 

I took a rest day on my workout program.  I hope to get back to it tomorrow!  There really isn't a workout schedule, so I am taking it at my own pace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment