His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, March 11, 2013

We got the apartment!

We are approved for the new apartment!  I am looking forward to lower rent, more space and a full size washer and dryer.  However, I am not looking forward to changing our address with our banks, utilities, etc.  Also, Kyle will have to switch schools.  Hopefully he can finish out the school year at his current school, rather than start at a new school with just a few weeks left by the time we move. 

She asked for our move in date and I told her “sometime in May.”  I also asked for a bottom floor and she quickly assigned us one.  It sounded like they have plenty of apartments open, so I am really glad we were able to get a bottom floor.  She also gave me our address!  I have the numbers and apartment number but no street name.  I am sure we can find it within the complex. 
I received a new book to read and review.  I am looking forward to reading it.  It's about a teenager girl who "goes vintage" as in 1962.  It looks like an interesting read! 

No comments:

Post a Comment