His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Salt Lamps at Walmart?!

Shannon is working every day this week, which means we won't have time to do any shopping.  As of today, we still have not heard back about the apartment we applied to last week.  If we don't hear anything by the end of this week, I plan on calling!

The other day, I received a 16x20 poster for review that I just love.  I want to put it in a frame.  Ours is personalized with our last name! 

I was also searching for a replacement bulb for my salt lamp because the bulb went out for good!  While I was searching online at Walmart, I found that Walmart sells Salt Lamps too!  I ended up getting two lamps for only $20 each!

While I could not find the right size/wattage of bulbs, I decided to get my picture frame and two salt lamps!  I plan on putting a salt lamp in the living room and one in our second bedroom/my computer room! 

No comments:

Post a Comment