His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, March 11, 2013

Home Alone today

It was a long weekend!  We kept Kyle home on Friday because he wasn't feeling good.  Which left me with him for three very long days.  I was really looking forward to Monday because it would give me some quiet time. 

Shannon is working this morning.  He's working 7am until 3pm or so.  Kyle gets home around 2:40pm or so and Shannon should get home about an hour later. 

Since I am home alone, I am taking advantage to get things done!  I also plan on turning in our notice with the apartment office to let them know we will not be renewing our lease at the end of our lease.  Hopefully, we will hear back from the other apartment that we have been accepted!

I scheduled my certification test for this Thursday morning at 9am!  I am nervous, but definitely want to get it over with.  I plan on studying my notes here and there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment