His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Apartment Update and Light bulbs

Our closest Post Office is inside of an ACE Hardware store.  I decided to get a shipping box and also pick up the light bulbs I needed for my Salt Lamp.  I also needed a new nightlight for our personalized light bulb that has our picture on it.  I am happy that my salt lamp is working again!

Shannon works every day this week.  He is working 8 hours today and then the next two days, he is only working 4 hour shifts.

This afternoon, we finally heard back about the apartment!  She said "everything looks good."  They are waiting for verification from our current apartment complex.  However, our complex managers cannot release the information until we give notice.  This does not make sense to us.  What if we were to give our notice and then we end up not getting approved at the new apartment?  LOL So, I guess we'll be giving our notice this week.  They are also waiting on employment verification.

We are excited about moving because we will be saving at least $100 every month on rent.  I will also have my Walgreens across the street on the corner and a grocery store with other little shops across the street.  I do hate the fact that Kyle will have to change schools. 

I went to Walgreens earlier this week to stock up on things with my coupons.  We are more than fine on shampoo/conditioner (I have 10 bottles total) and 4 bottles of Head and Shoulders for Shannon.  I also have plenty of feminine napkins and liners!  LOL  Seriously, I am good for at least a year on feminine napkins and liners.  We have plenty of soap to last us a few months as well.

I need to go back to Walgreens this week to stock up on paper towels and toilet paper.  I also need a few other things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment