His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, March 22, 2013

Long week finally over

This was definitely a long week, or at least it felt like it.  I hated that Shannon had to go out of town for training.  However, in the end, the "certificate" will look good on his resume.  He will receive a "certificate of completion" but there are more hours he needs to complete before he receives an official certification.  He came home early on Wednesday, Thursday and today. 

He goes back to work tonight.  We hope he will be given more hours this week since he went about two weeks without very many extra hours. 

This week, I stocked up on toilet paper from Walgreens.  Their store brand (Nice!) was on sale for 2 (6 rolls) for $5!  Plus, you earned 250 points when you bought 2.  250 Points = $0.25.  Which equals to $2.38 each.  I ended up buying 2 on Wednesday and went back on Thursday and bought 2 more.  The rolls looks like Charmin too.  We have a pack of Angel Soft (a name brand) and the rolls look so small compared to the Nice! brand. 

Every Friday of this month, we had to pack a lunch for Kyle.  It seems they are practicing/participating in the Special Olympics!  The first two weeks was basketball and (I think) bowling.  This week was track & field.  This morning, I could tell Kyle wasn't feeling good.  He was coughing, but he seemed well enough to go to school.  Today he came home and he's coughing more.  I think it will be a long weekend of him getting better.  Hopefully he will be better by Monday because next week is a short week.  He is off Thursday and Friday and the rest of the week after that for Spring Break.  

Earlier this week, it seemed I received at least 4 or 5 boxes a day!  That only happened Monday and Tuesday.  By the end of the week, it was less boxes.  I am receiving so many pitches for skin care products that I am adding a reviewer to my blog.  Thankfully, the person I added is already a fellow blogger, so I am excited.  She also does reviews and I told her she could do the reviews on both her blog and mine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment