His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Grocery shopping and new clothes

We went grocery shopping today!  It had been way too long since the last time we went and I was running out of food!  I was missing eating healthy. 


We bought new pants, shirts and shoes for Kyle.  I bought "big boy" pants from Dickies.  They have reinforced knees which will help since Kyle likes to play hard!  Unfortunately, they are really long on him, so I may have to fold them up.  The waist is adjustable too.  I bought two pairs in size 7 and one in size 8 (on accident).  I guess he can always grow into them!  I bought them in khaki, black and navy blue.  Kyle likes certain types of clothes and to stray from them is very difficult and he does not adjust to it.  I bought him three polo shirts (just like his other shirts).  I also found him a pair of shoes. 





No comments:

Post a Comment