His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Puppies, Jobs and had to see it!

This morning, we drove by our new apartment complex because we wanted to find the building and where our apartment is located within the complex.  We are slowly working on cleaning and getting our things ready to pack. 

While we were at the mall, we saw a pet store -- an actual store that sells pets!  Shannon and I haven't seen those type of stores in years!  Of course, I always wonder if the puppies come from puppy mills.  The puppies were so cute to look at.  They also had rabbits, rats and beta fish.  I think Shannon and I got a little "puppy fever."  However, we know we can't afford to have one, nor do we have the time for a pet.  We miss having a pet, but we know we are unable to care for one.

Tonight, I decided to do a little job searching.  I looked on craigslist and our local county website.  I found three different "office assistant" positions to apply for.  I updated my resume to reflect my recent certificate and skills gained.  I feel a little more confident with that information on my resume and application.  I hope it will give me a little bit of an edge? 


No comments:

Post a Comment