His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

No extra hours

Shannon hasn't been called in to work any extra hours this week.  He did let them know that next week he will not be available and we were wondering if maybe the person doing the schedule may have misread the schedule thinking he meant this week... 

Shannon got his haircut today.  He really needed it.  Kyle needs a haircut badly, however he won't allow us near him for that.  He also doesn't like having his nails trimmed, I was barely able to trim them yesterday.

My mother-in-law called this afternoon letting us know they won't be coming up this week.  Now they are both feeling sick.  First, my father-in-law wasn't feeling well and now my mother-in-law isn't feeling well.  They also started the application process with the apartment complex.  She said she called them today to let them know they would like to apply and after telling the lady their name and talking about the apartment, the lady said, "But you were already approved."  Then my mother-in-law had to explain to the lady that they are our parents/in-laws!  LOL  They had a good laugh and the lady told her that she distinctly remembers working on our application.  Plus, our last name is not a common one, such as "Smith" or "Jones."  They are applying for the same type of apartment we want, the two bedroom, one bath - 1100 sq ft.  They originally wanted the smaller two bedroom but they realized it wouldn't fit their dining room table.  They may even be assigned the same building as us? 

I am pretty sure I am sick...or getting there.  A few days ago, I noticed a tickle in my throat.  Last night, it was difficult to fall asleep with a sore throat.  Today, I had a sore throat and a cough here and there, but not too bad.  I just hope I can concentrate during my test tomorrow.  I have my certification test tomorrow morning!  I have been cramming/studying as much as I can.  I read through my notes little by little throughout the day.  I don't think I am nervous about the actual test, I am more worried about getting their on time!  The test is at 9am but need to be there by 8:30am.  Like my final exam, the certification test is 100 questions.  If it is as easy as my final exam was, I should do fine.  I will be doing a little more studying tomorrow morning before my test too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment