His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, May 18, 2009

Kicked his butt into gear!

Last night I had to kick my husband's butt into gear...not literally! LOL

I have been asking my husband for the LAST 3 WEEKS to hook up our printer so we can print some documents that we need for our next appointment with the bankruptcy attorney! Our appointment is next Tuesday and I wanted our things printed out 3 weeks ago so I could have used that time to fill out the huge packet they gave us. I already knew he wasn't the one filling it out so I wanted plenty of time to do so. Since my husband is a HUGE procrastinator, he would have waited til next Monday night to finally get around to hooking up our printer.

Last night, I finally just told him straight out that our appointment is NEXT Tuesday! Of course, he had no idea it next week and suggested we re-schedule.

Anyway, today he tried hooking up the printer but it's broken. So we ended up using my in-law's printer. I will be spending the rest of the week filling out as much of the packet as I can and then have Shannon go through it and fill out anything I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment