His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, May 8, 2009

Keeping Up

My in-laws return home tomorrow evening. Shannon and I are going to do a quick tidying up around the house before they return, I am also going to do last minute laundry.

I worked out with Turbo Jam yesterday and it was really fun. I couldn't wait to do it again today! It looks like I won't have a problem staying motivated to workout, it gives me a ton of energy. So far, I am only on the beginning workout. I just want to familiarize myself with the "elite 11 moves" before I go any further. I woke up a little sore today, but it was a good type of sore!

I checked my email today and found that my paid blog post was approved, which means I earned money for that post. The minimum payout for that site is $50, so I will have to keep checking for more assignments.

Shannon was chosen to try and review a product for MySurvey, a reputable survey site that I belong to. He gets to try a deoderant product, it's unmarked, but Shannon says it's Speedstick, just from smelling it. We don't necessarily get paid to take these surveys, but we do earn points that we can redeem for cash or prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment