His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm addicted to Arizona Green Tea

Today is the 3rd day of making a homemade batch of Arizona Green Tea! It is so good! I think I drink so much of it because we haven't bought soda and water is a little boring to drink all the time.

I think I have perfected it to the exact taste of Arizona Green Tea! Here is the recipe posted online, there are many other versions out there and I went with this one as a guide.

Here is what I use, please feel free to use your own brands/types:

3 Bigelow 100% Organic Green Tea Bags
1/2 Cup of Organic Cane Sugar
2 Tablespoons Pure Honey
3 Tablespoons 100% Pure Lemon Juice

I used the same directions in the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment