His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, May 29, 2009

Weather Permitted

Shannon was able to finish mowing the backyard yesterday evening. He happened to finish just before it started raining again! It's been raining for the last week (off an on) to where nobody could mow their lawns.

I checked our vegetable garden today and all of the plants are thriving from the rain, they are growing like crazy!

I took new pictures today. I dressed Kyle in his new blue outfit that I bought him and had to take some pics of him in it.


Shannon is still doing good in his college. He said it's definitely a full time course, there are assignments due almost every other day or so. His latest assignment is to work as a team and he can't seem to get in contact with anyone on his team to do the assignment. So he's going to just finish his portion. The college counselor is still calling him almost daily! They seem to be "checking in" with him to make sure he's doing okay.

I am still working out with Turbo Jam. It's still a challenge and thankfully I am not bored with the workouts. They are very fun and keep me motivated. Since there are 5 different workout videos, I can change up my workout and not do the same routine over and over.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're all doing well. Nice pic!

    If you get a chance, stop by The Virtual Girls Night Out tonight. Start here:

    http://annagain66.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete