His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Tupperware of a Mess


I will be adding soy protein shakes to my workout routine! I am excited that I found one that fits my needs and price range. Plus, it's natural and vegan. I usually feel drained and hungry after my workouts, so I hope this will help overall.

In addition to making protein shakes, I needed a shake mixer cup and I found one from Tupperware that I liked. I contacted a consultant (who was offering 20% off) and she basically tried to overcharge me! Instead, I went to ebay and found one with free shipping! I went through upromise, so I will earn money for college for my son!



I am really excited to try this Tupperware product and the protein shakes! I didn't want to mess with a blender to mix my protein shakes. I hope this shake mixer will make it quicker and easier to make my protein shakes.

2 comments:

  1. I use that same product for all my shakes I make and mixing food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. I can't wait to see how it works!

    ReplyDelete