His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

5 Colors to Try

I love mineral makeup and have been hooked since first trying it in 2006. I just got to choose 5 samples to have sent to me from Monet Minerals! I am so excited and can't wait to try them! It was very difficult to choose 5 colors, there are so many to choose from!

I can't afford the brands that you seen in the infomercials. Monet Minerals prices beat both of the "name brand" companies in a heartbeat! We offer quality, selection, FAST shipping, and 100% natural ingredients.

By the way, everytime you order from Monet Minerals, your order will include free samples!

Feel free to shop online ~ www.MonetMinerals.co.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment