His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Halfway there

I've been taking today a little easier than yesterday. I was doing some much needed cleaning yesterday and glad it's done for now.

My MIL called this morning and said that they are coming home Saturday night. They found a really nice place on the beach, their porch/window is on the beach, the tide is about 30 feet from them. It's an actual condo and they are paying a little over $100 a night, which is really good!

I feel accomplished, I found the last 4 years of our tax returns!!! We need them (eventually) to file for bankruptcy. If we didn't find them, we would have to request them from the IRS and they charge $57 for each year requested. I knew where 2007 and 2008 were, I just didn't have 2005 and 2006 on hand. Our next step is to print out our credit reports and fill out some forms! FUN!

I still want to enroll Kyle in preschool, but with the hysteria of hog flu, I don't know what kind of chaos is going on with schools. We are waiting until all of it passes or winds down.

No comments:

Post a Comment