His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Update on my last post

I wanted to post an update on my last post, titled Sluggish.

My son slept for about an hour yesterday afternoon. My husband has been giving Kyle otter pops to help keep him hydrated and to cool him off. Kyle did end up going outside again a few hours later and was his normal self.

We gave him another dose of children's fever medicine and he fell asleep about an hour later.

When Shannon came to bed around 3:30 AM, Kyle was burning up! Shannon gave him an otter pop and I gave him another dose of fever medicine.

This morning he seems fine. Hopefully it was just a 12 hour fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment