His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Kinda Lazy Day

I feel like I have been dragging all day today and running behind schedule. Kyle is running at his normal pace, which is cute. Shannon also seems to be taking the day in stride...actually he does everyday! LOL

I made tuna noodle casserole and Shannon really liked it. Even Kyle ate some, which was surprising since he is very picky.

My Turbo Jam DVD arrived in the mail today! I am so excited and looking forward to trying this workout program. I have all of my workout clothes ready to go!

A few days ago, I joined a site that pays users to blog. My blogs were approved and I posted my first entry. Once they approve that entry, I will get paid for it. I look forward to blogging more for this site in the future and earning additional income.

No comments:

Post a Comment