His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, September 18, 2009

Called In

I ended up having to call in sick at work today. I woke up so many times last night, but I did sleep a little better than the night before. I bought some over-the-counter cold/flu medicine, but it doesn't seem to be strong enough for what I have. But I am still taking it just to help with my symptoms. My whole body aches and feels like jello. I am unable to concentrate and focus. I feel guilty about calling in sick, but I can't go in to work like this. According to company policy, my "call in" is still considered unexcused (even if I have a doctor's note), which really sucks.

I got off of work yesterday at 3 PM, so we did a mini grocery trip. Except it didn't end up like that, Shannon ended up going a little crazy and bought a lot of things. He didn't eat before picking me up, so he was hungry!

Thankfully, Shannon and Kyle are not sick. Hopefully it just sticks with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment