His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, September 14, 2009

So Ready

I am so ready for my day off tomorrow! The last two days I had 8 1/2 hour shifts! I couldn't wait for this day to be over.

My MIL and her friend brought home a toy jeep for Kyle, it's a power wheels toy that is big enough for him to sit in. They saw it on the side of the road and since it had been sitting there for days, they brought it home. It doesn't have a motor, so Kyle can push it around if he wants. He isn't ready to sit in it yet.

I bought arch supports about 2 weeks ago and they are already starting to wear down. I wasn't expecting much, I bought the least expensive pair and it wasn't a name brand either. I finally looked into a product I saw and heard about on an info-mercial called walkfit. I have a bid going on ebay for now. In the meantime, I will continue to use the ones I have.

The next few weeks I have less hours than before, I have less than 30 hours or so. I am not complaining, I need the break. Just glad to have a job.

Shannon also received news that his unemployment will be extended! He's covered for the next 6 months or more! After that, I don't know what we'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment