His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Getting Better

I was feeling better yesterday so I was able to go in to work for my 4 1/2 hour shift. It was so busy! It was literally busy non-stop for the first 4 hours of my shift! Busy was good and it made my shift go by really fast.

I had today off and I am feeling much better. Kyle started showing signs of the cold/flu, he was miserable all day yesterday. Kyle wasn't feeling well earlier today, he even took a nap this afternoon. However, tonight he is looking better. He's even running and playing. He still has a runny nose, but that seems to be it. It looks like he got over the cold/flu much faster than I did! So far, Shannon has not gotten sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment