His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Evening Shift/Swing Shift

Earlier this month, I wasn't too thrilled with the idea of working in the evening. But now that I have looked over my schedule this week, I am looking forward to it. I have thought it over and I really prefer to work in the evenings. For the rest of this week and mostly next week, I am working 4:30 PM to 9 PM or 5 PM to 10 PM. Last week I worked one evening of 4:30 PM to 9 PM and I really liked it! It was a short shift and it was so laid back! There are less SUITS around, meaning there are less upper management around. If they are around, they are laid back as well.

This day is definitely day a day to remember. We all woke up before 8 AM (Kyle and I usually do), even Shannon. Plus, Shannon had GREEN TEA instead of coffee! Shannon has been laying off the coffee since he's been sick. He says it makes him feel worse. I don't have to work until 4:30 PM, so I've been relaxing all day. I am going to do laundry either tomorrow before work or in a few days.

We are all still sick but we're at the tail end of being sick. Kyle is still coughing and we're giving him cough medicine. He also has a runny nose. Shannon and I are coughing, but not as much. Hopefully we'll be in tip-top shape soon!

1 comment: