His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Short Busy Shift

Today was my short shift at work of only 4 hours! It was great! Not only was it a short shift, but we were busy! There are rumors going around that they plan to cut our hours even more, it makes a lot of people uneasy because we are obviously busy and always seem to need more cashiers.

I received a phone call on my cell phone this morning at around 10:30 AM, from a Sacramento area phone number. What's even more weird is that it was 7:30 AM on the West Coast. I don't recognize the number and I haven't give my number out to anyone other than a few people.

Since I got off of work pretty early, Shannon and I did a mini-grocery trip. We also bought Kyle 4 new matching outfits and a hooded sweatshirt. Kyle is really picky with what clothes he wears, he prefers matching clothes. Kyle was very well behaved in the store, as always.

Tomorrow is the meeting at the school district regarding Kyle's preschool. I am not sure what to expect, but I know that they want to schedule further screenings and evaluations.

Shannon received a call back for a manager position, the hotel is on the east side of North Carolina. We're not getting our hopes up. But I am a little glad that he did get a call back.

My new tops that I bought from Old Navy arrived today! They are cute and can't wait to wear them! One of them is practically see-through, so I will have to wear a tank top underneath, which is not a big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment