His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Smalls Go Fast

One of the frustrating things about shopping for work clothes at work is that the "small" sizes go fast! I bought my latest top on the day I saw them putting them on the racks...literally! It is also frustrating because everyone else is shopping for blue, so there is very little or no selection at all.

I spent some time looking online for some new tops for work. I tried Kmart, Target, Sears, and JC Penney's. Either their "blues" were too light, they didn't have my size, or they just weren't my style.

I finally tried Old Navy and found 3 tops that I ended up purchasing. I prefer NOT to shop at Old Navy, but they have updated & hip styles as opposed to Sears or Kmart. Target and JC Penney's are a little too pricey for my budget. I don't really like Old Navy because their clothes are [as I refer to as] tissue paper thin, but I have recently noticed that a lot of Walmart clothes are very similar in quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment