His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, September 25, 2009

Slow at Night

It's been slow at night at work. I've been on the "general merchandise" side of the store for the past two nights. I'd rather be on the grocery side because it seems busy or least steady with customers. I have to work tonight and I am hoping to be on the grocery side!

Last night I had to work 5 and a half hours. They had me work the grocery side doors as a "people greeter." I had to cover that person's lunch break. It was a little getaway from being a cashier. Some of the little kids that come through ask for a sticker and it's so adorable to see how excited they are when they get their sticker.

No comments:

Post a Comment