His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Slow Day

I had an 8 1/2 long day at work today. It was pretty slow, but then again, I was on the "general merchandise" side, which is the pharmacy side of the store. The "GM" side of the store is usually slow because most people are shopping for groceries and their eyes don't drift that far of the store when they are ready to check out. I am not looking forward to tomorrow because I have a 9 hour day!!!! UGH!

Kyle had an all day tantrum! We don't know why he cries and whines. I felt bad for Shannon since he had to deal with him all day. I asked Shannon if I should change my availability at work to where I request Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday off. But he says we need the money, so as long as he doesn't mind me working so much, then I don't either.

My tea tree oil arrived today! I was so excited! I added a few drops to our shampoo. I also used some tea tree oil on my face (diluted with water). This weekend, I will be looking for more ways to use my oil! I am still waiting on my jojoba oil to get here! I can't wait to start using that as well!

I checked my email tonight and I just received a notification email that my lunch tote is on the way! I should receive it by Thursday! I can't wait to see it and start using it for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment