His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, September 3, 2009

9 Hours in the Express Lane

My 9 hour day went by slow, even though I was working in the express lane. It was busy, but there were slow times too. I am just glad it's over.

I bought a belt at work yesterday! I was getting tired of pulling up my pants every few minutes! It's a cute purple belt with little silver stars that sparkle.

Kyle has been having tantrums here and there for the last 3 days! His screening at the preschool went well. Thankfully he wasn't having a tantrum during the screening. From what Shannon said, the lady was really nice with Kyle, so I like that. They want to do more screenings and from there, they will decide where to place him in the preschool.

My jojoba oil arrived in the mail yesterday! I added it to my hair conditioner bottle, so I can use it every time I wash my hair. I used a little in my hair after my shower and with my body lotion. I also used it on my face! My hair and skin are soft! Jojoba oil is safe to use everyday, which I will probably be doing!

3 comments:

  1. I hope that the testing goes good with serious problems

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just an idea with you mentioning speech problems & tantrums....have you taken him into an ENT? We ran into similar issues when our youngest was 3....turned out he was having chronic earn infections but had built up a tolerance to the pain so there was no reason for me to ever put two and two together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's seen a speech therapist. :) We're trying to get him enrolled into a preschool for children with special needs. He is currently going through their "screening" process.

    ReplyDelete