His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, September 5, 2009

All Work and No Play

I've been busy with work the last few days. My body isn't hurting as much since I started using arch supports. My legs and feet are just sore now. Yesterday, I was so tired, I didn't stay up as late. Even Kyle went to bed early. I had a 9 hour day yesterday!

Today was busy day. I had a nice 4 hour shift! I did get paid last week. The company is making everyone go on direct deposit. They will no longer hand out pay stubs either. We can check our stubs online. I wanted to go on direct deposit anyway, so I took care of that today. I still have my last 2 checks to deposit.

We think Kyle is missing me during the day. He's realizing that I am not home as much. When we got home last night, he just wanted to be next to me. It's hard being away from him for so long each day, I do miss him and think about him. But I know that he is taken care of by his daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment