His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, September 28, 2009

Long Busy Day

Today was a long day, but it went by pretty quick. We were pretty busy! There were a few times when the lines got pretty long. I bought some omega vitamins for Kyle and something for myself on my lunch hour. Tomorrow will be a short shift for me and I am looking forward to it.

I was also told by the assistant manager of my department that she wants me to cross-train in the cash office! That way, if someone goes on vacation or there's an opening in the future, I can easily fill in or transfer there. Any chance to cross-train in another area makes me even more valuable. I am excited for the opportunity and also thankful that the assistant manager approached me in the first place about cross-training.

No comments:

Post a Comment