His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Friday Night Busy!

Last night at work went pretty fast. It helped that there were 3 other cashiers who had the same shift as me. We were all watching the clock and waiting for it to be 10 PM! It was much busier than the last two nights, and then I realized it was Friday night! I was surprised we were busy, even though it was raining all day yesterday. I was glad that it was pretty steady, it made the time fly by.

I work tonight from 6 PM to 10 PM and then I am off tomorrow! This Wednesday, we have an appointment at the local school district. They want to discuss Kyle and hopefully place him in their preschool. I believe there will be more "screenings" after this meeting. I just hope he will get in. We think that he will love being around other kids his age.

No comments:

Post a Comment