His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day

Today was a short shift, but it felt like a long day! I am tired and exhausted. My body is sore but that's because I am working out whenever I have the energy after work. I have another short shift tomorrow and then I have a day off!

I bought a new shirt for work today! I've been trying to find a new shirt for work for awhile now, since I only have 3 that I use. I had to grab one when I can, because the small sizes go quick. I saw them put them on the rack today during my shift! So they are brand new.

I also had to buy a new fan the other day. Kyle broke my other one. It gets hot at the registers, so the fan really helps keep me cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment