His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day off of Shopping

I ended up going shopping with my MIL. First we stopped by the local Honda dealership, she received a notice in the mail regarding her car needing a certain part. When we walked in, we were greeted by a saleswoman, my MIL said she had to go to the Service Center and that I was "just looking." So of course, the lady went into her whole sales pitch and started showing me a pamphlet and talking about their cars! LOL It really got me thinking about getting a new car, although this is not the best time for us. But it's nice to dream, right?! We do need a new(er)/used car, our car is literally falling apart! Plus, I know [from personal experience that] Honda is a reliable brand.

We went to Dollar Tree and I bought some peppermint candy and a brush. My MIL bought a few things as well. She did buy some sidewalk chalk for Kyle. It's so much fun shopping at the Dollar Tree, so many things to see! Then we walked over to the grocery store (located in the same shopping center) called Bi-Lo.

I have to work tomorrow, but only for 4 hours! LOL I love that shift! After that, I am off for the next two days!

No comments:

Post a Comment