His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Back to the Past

Shannon and I had the appointment with the bankruptcy attorney this afternoon. We were able to leave him with my in-laws. I don't think Kyle even noticed we were gone. They stayed outside most of the time, but did come in to have lunch. It was really weird to not have Kyle with us, we kept feeling like we were forgetting something. We stopped at the bank to make a deposit and the attorney's office was a few doors down.

On our way home, we stopped at the grocery store. I ended up signing up for their "club card" because they are part of the
upromise network. We can earn money towards Kyle's college with each purchase, plus upromise allows me to add "e-coupons" to my club card.

Shannon had a phone appointment with the college this afternoon as well. The phone call took about 5 minutes, but then he has an orientation later this week. Shannon is thinking about what he needs to be prepared for college. He's going to buy some ink for our printer (finally!). Now I'll be able to print out coupons, when I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment